Valentia Pure Glow Brightening Moisturizer
We got to try Valentia pure glow brightening moisturizer
The Claim: A lightweight fast absorbing cream that illuminates skin while providing all-day hydration.
This Brightening Moisturizer Will:
– Lighten dark spots
– Restore skin radiance
– Even skin tone
– Diminish fine lines
– Provide all-day hydration
Specially selected ingredients work together to achieve optimum results
– Botanical Hyaluronic Acid: Floods skin with moisture, supports skin elasticity, and plumps skin from within.
– Kojic Acid: Controls melanin production and prevents dark spots.
– Ginseng: Boosts skin firming collagen, fights wrinkles, and gives the skin a brighter and more energized look.
– Safflower Oil: Repairs skin’s natural moisture barrier and provide superior skin protection.
– Shea Butter: Infuses skin with a myriad of vitamins and nutrients for superior skin hydration and nourishment.
The Review: I really was pleasantly surprised at how much you get, Usually it is a much small container so this review started off well. It has a pleasant smell and a great finish that soaked up quickly , lightweight, and did not leave a oily film. I don’t think I got a chance to use it long enough to see a major difference other than I am hydrated and not oily but I have high hopes that I will notice a difference.
This is definitely affordable around $25 and worth every penny. The brand itself is an awesome company they are natural, organic, and paraben-free, the whole goal is to provide good skin care and they are reasonably priced on everything. Below you will find the link to try it yourself
Powered by BrandBacker