When I was a little girl one of my favorite treats was a Creamsicle ice cream bar. The orange and vanilla flavor was so refreshing… I wanted the same flavors, but with my favorite ice cream and sherbet, so I came up with this dessert.. It is so easy and is just a matter of buying the ingredients and putting them together..
- 1 gallon of each Orange Sherbert and Vanilla Ice cream
- Optional Candied Orange peel or Orange candies
- Use a loaf pan. Line with plastic wrap. Let your ice cream sit out for 5-10 minutes or until soft.
- Place a layer of ice cream in the bottom of the pan then place in the freezer for 5 minutes. Repeat with sherbert until you have 4 layers.
- Top the last layer with plastic wrap and freeze for at least an hour before serving.
- When ready to serve let sit out for 5 minutes then take out of the pan and slice into pieces.
- Optional top with candies orange peel or orange candies.
- You also can make this in a pie form by layering into a graham cracker crust its delicious too...