We had the pleasure of getting a free sample of Valentia Ultimate Skin Repair & Hydration Combo: True Glow Eye Cream & Ultra Plumping Hydration Mask.
The claim: TRUE GLOW EYE CREAM
– Astaxanthin: A powerful antioxidant that increases moisture levels, smooths fine line and wrinkles, and restores elasticity to the skin.
– Resistem: Natural Plant Stem Cells repair and protect the skin from harsh environmental pollutants and stress related aging.
– Vitamin C: Leaves the skin smooth and visibly brighter for a well-rested and bright eyed look.
– Organic Rosehip Oil: Provides intense hydration to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
– Arnica: A key anti-inflammatory agent to the restorative process that works to diminish the appearance of dark circles.
ULTRA PLUMPING HYDRATION MASK
– Silk Protein Amino Acid Blend: These natural miracles increase moisture content and help in the production of collagen and elastin which decreases the appearance of visible lines.
– Botanical Hyaluronic Acid: Penetrates deep into the skin to secure moisture and plump skin from within.
– Organic Sea Buckthorn Oil: An anti-aging wonder berry that results in fewer fine lines, diminished sun spots, more even skin tone, and firmer more supple skin.
– Japanese Green Tea: Contains catechins that provide anti-aging, anti-inflammatory, and anti-irritant effects to the skin.
– Aloe Vera: This botanical moisturizers skin and fight aging by improving skin firmness.
The review: First up is the True glow eye cream this stuff was amazing .. no strong smells went on like a dream and I feel like I had small results pretty quickly and my dark circles under my eyes started to even out. I only used it for a week but I feel like this one will just get better and better.
Next up is the Ultra plumping hydration mask this one took a little longer for me to warm up to the smell is different not terrible but if you are sensitive to smells it is different (kind of like a faint hair dye smell). First thing you notice when you open it is the smell, then it is a weird gold color. I slathered it on and it tingled right away the instructions warned of this but I was still a little concerned I left it on for the full amount of time and it dried I washed it away and my skin felt smoother and was softer. I had no extra break outs from either products and my face did see an improvement so I would say as a whole the products work and that is from only testing it for a week. the results are subtle at first but a nice add to your routine. We are always looking for something to add to our lady cream ritual and I have high hopes for these two.
If you would like to try it for yourself below are the links
Powered by BrandBacker