I am a sucker for a good green chili burrito so when I got my moms recipe I adapted it to our taste and time frame… I love to use the crock pot for this one and hopefully you will too..
Green chili burro
- 1 large beef roast
- 1 small onion diced
- 2 large cans of diced green chilies
- 1 can of cream of mushroom soup
- a few dashes of Worchestire sauce
- 2 cups of beef broth
- shredded cheddar cheese
- In a crock pot add a liner for quick clean up then add roast, soup, onion, Worchestire sauce, green chilies, and beef broth. Cover and cook for 8 hours on low.
- When your 8 hours are up your roast should be falling apart remove any large fat pieces and discard, shred remaining meat add back to the sauce.
- To make a burro take one large tortilla fill with meat, top with cheese then roll up and serve.