Kroger let us try some fun treats for free this Halloween. it was so fun to get the ingredients then get a little creative we also carved a pumpkin and shared some coupons with friends all around. #ScaryAwesomeHalloween #ThanksKrogerBrand #MyMagazineSharing #FreeSamp
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 2 1/2 cups of Heavy cream
- 1 Cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Beat eggs and granulated sugar with your mixer for about 3 minutes.
- Heat 1 cup heavy whipping cream in a small saucepan until just hot, not boiling. With mixer on low pour the hot cream into the egg mixture slowly until combined.
- heat 1 cup heavy whipping cream in a small saucepan until just hot, not boiling. With mixer on low pour the hot cream into the egg mixture slowly until combined.
- Remove from heat and stir in chocolate until melted.Put through a strainer to remove any lumps. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours, until chilled, stirring occasionally.
- When the mixture is completely chilled and firm use your whisk attachment on your stand mixer to whip the remaining heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Remove chocolate from fridge and using the paddle attachment or a spoon fold/stir the whipped cream into the chocolate until incorporated and smooth.